Ph.D. University of Gothenburg (2007)
Areas of Expertise
- Health Economics
- Cost-Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness Analysis
- Health Policy and Health Services Research
- Applied Econometrics
Note: courses in gray are not offered this academic year.
ECON 242(F)Evaluating the Costs and Benefits of Public Policies
(for my complete list of publications: see here)
- “Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety“ (with Henrik Andersson and Arne Risa Hole), Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2016, vol 75: 41-53.
- “Universities as engines for regional growth? Using the synthetic control method to analyze the effects of research universities“ (with Carl Bonander, Niklas Jakobsson, Federico Podestá), Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, vol 60: 198-207.
- “Reimbursement decisions for pharmaceuticals in Sweden: the impact of disease severity and cost-effectiveness“ (with Fredrik Nilsson and Karl Arnberg), Pharmacoeconomics, 2015, vol 33: 1229-1336.
- “The Willingness to Pay for a QALY: A Review of the Empirical Literature“ (with Linda Ryen), Health Economics, 2015, vol 24: 1289-1301.
- “The Willingness to Pay to Reduce School Bullying“ (with Mattias Persson), Economics of Education Review, 2013, vol 35: 1-11.
- “Cost of disorders of the brain in Europe 2010“ (Gustavsson Anders, Svensson Mikael, Jacobi Frank, Allgulander Christer, Alosno Jordi, Beghi Ettore et al.), European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2011, vol 21: 718-779.
- “Precautionary Behavior and Willingness to Pay for a Mortality Risk Reduction: Searching for the Expected Relationship”, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2009, vol 39: 65-85.
- “The Impact of Real Options on Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reductions” (with Niclas Kruger), Journal of Health Economics, vol 28: 563-569.